Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Do Your Best!

MFT-DoYourBest-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again today with another MFT card to share with you. It’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

For my card I used the new PI Boy Scout stamp set.  Recently while I was out shopping I found this fleur de lis designer paper and since the fleur de lis is the emblem of the Boy Scouts I decided it would be perfect for my card.

MFT-DoYourBest2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped one of the sentiments on the inside. I also used the Die-namics Layered Label Die for my sentiment.

layered label Die-namicsSMALL

MFTWSC9 Sketch

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC9. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: PI Boy Scout – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Green; DP
Die-namics: Layered Labels Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Brown Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I recognize that DaisyD's paper - I've been hoarding a piece of it. It's perfect combined with this sweet boy image.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!

Nancy Guse said...

Great card!!

Alli Miles said...

Cute cute cute!! Great placement of image and sentiment.

Anonymous said...

So darn cute, the papers you used with him are perfect Frances!

Barbara said...

Fabulous, Frances!

Silli said...

sooo cool!

Jodi Collins said...

Just AWESOME Frances!! I LOVE him!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

another fab sketch.....and so wonderfully done

Jessie/knightrone said...

How adorable!!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Frances! That paper is so perfect for this set!