Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This “Moost” Be One Of Those Days!

RileySFYTTLionsMouth wm

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Day 4 of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be released by Riley and Company, this coming Thursday 26th May. We have 16 new Riley images; 22 accessory images and 21 sentiments being released, it’s our biggest release ever!

My card today uses Lion’s Mouth Riley …. no way would I be putting my head anywhere near a lion’s mouth LOL! Would you?????? I used this month’s SFYTT sketch for the layout of my card.

Riley Cannon wm

For my second card I used Cannon Riley, another job I don’t think I will be applying for LOL! Don’t you just love that look on Riley’s face LOL!!!!!! too cute!!!!!

The rest of the Riley and Company Design Team will also be sharing their cards they have created with you this week, so don’t forget to check them out too (You can find a list of the Design Team members on my side bar)

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all. Don’t forget the Riley & Company Blog hop which will be held on Thursday 26th May starting at 10 PM EST.

 

Stamps: Lion’s Mouth Riley; Cannon Riley; Circus Words Sentiments – Riley & Company
Paper: White; Black; Mustard; Blast Off DP -  Bo Bunny; Party Animals DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Modern Label Tag Punch; Star Punches; Rhinestones; Oval Punches; Ribbon; Blue Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...this circus release is just tooooo cute

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

These are awesome Frances!! I love them both, tfs!!

Sarah Gough said...

lol - he does look a little worried! cute cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee too FUN!!~

Silli said...

Wonderful cards Frances...LOVE both images!!!!

Virgo5 said...

Two more fabulous cards forom the circus collection, love the stars!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

both cards are super!

Michele Lourenco said...

very cute but i love riley peeking out of the cannon!