Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rebus–A Card!

RebusJune Just4You wm

Hi everyone,

It’s rebus time again. This month our challenge was to create a card for any occasion using rebus. I found this cute Fizzy Moon stamp a few months ago which I thought would be perfect for this challenge.

I used my rebus stamps to add a little message in the signs the bear is holding … can you work out what it says???????

How did you go working out the solutions for my May Rebus which was “A Confectionery Item” Rebus …. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.

  • Mint Patties
  • Jelly Belly’s
  • Smarties
  • Toffee
  • Rock Candy
  • Sweet Hearts
  • Life Savers
  • Maltesers

How did you go?????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!!~

g said...

LOVE all your rebus cards--this one's easy & super cute ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the composition and great lighting.
Mattress Protectors