Thursday, January 12, 2012

3…. 2….1!

C4C1202 LOTVAstronaut wm

Hi all!
It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This month it is my turn to host the challenges.

This week’s challenge is a Sketch Challenge – as we haven’t had one in ages I thought I would give you a nice simple one!

CCEE1202

For my card today I used a stamp I have had for a few months now from Lili of the Valley … Astronaut. Isn’t he such a cutie! I added the brads with the numbers to represent counting down for a blast off of the spaceship in the background.

C4C1202 LOTVAstronaut2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used a scrap of designer paper I had left over from when I trimmed off the designer paper on the front of my card. I added a sentiment to suit the image on the front.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Astronaut – Lili of the Valley
Paper: White; Blue; Red; DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Brads; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT Frances, thanks for the FUN Sketch!!~

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I loved the sketch.

Vicky Gould said...

This goes beyond cute, Frances. Great sketch!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

1, 2, 3
this is a cutie!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Frances, this is such a cute card. I love the image and the countdown numbers. The RED sure makes it POP!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Fab sketch, Hoots.....AND what a sweet creation....gave me a big grin

Sillyfilly said...

This is an adorable child's card. I like the 3 2 1 on it. What a neat idea. I was reading your bio and you made me think of my Grandma. She to collected owls.

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
Darling card and I really like this sketch and will keep it for future use.