Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cheeky Monkey!

CCEE1208-Monkey-duo wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our February challenge hostess Shirley Quarry brings us her last challenge for the month!

It’s time to get wild and make a card with one of your favorite zoo animals on it. 

CCEE1208-Monkey wm

As I recently received the Sizzix Peekaboo Frames Die I decided I wanted to use that some how on my card this week. When I was looking for stamps that would fit inside this particular frame I discovered this cheeky monkey from Kanban Stamps.

CCEE1208-Monkey2 wm

As two of the CCEE challenges this year have given me an opportunity to use a Monkey on my card and I didn’t take advantage of that in the previous challenge, it stands to reason I would use one today hehe! Especially as someone I know doesn’t like monkeys!!!!!!!!! she knows who she is Winking smile

CCEE1208 Monkey3 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped the monkey again and added a sentiment.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Monkey & Cheeky Monkey Sentiment – Kanban Stamps; Monkey Around Sentiment – High Hopes Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Yellow; Sweetness DP – Pink Paislee
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Peekaboo Frame; Modern Label Tab; Scallop Oval Punch; Brown Ribbon; Janome Sewing Machine; Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

What an adorable little monkey. Awesome coloring, Frances!

Benzi said...

That little monkey is a real cutie, Frances. We know who will shiver when she sees it. :-) What a cute frame for this guy.

wendy said...

Oh my how cute is this monkey great card Frances!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!!
Hugs, Heidi

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card with that fab die cut!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. Love that monkey and so will our friend, Tosh. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Monkey!!~

Sabrina said...

You certainly found a great way to use your new die this week. I always think interactive cards are so much fun, and carrying it over to the inside too makes this extra fun.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oo-oo-ee-ee-ah-ah! I bet I can guess who it is that doesn't like monkeys!!! :-) Very cute interactive card, Frances!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is adorable, Frances - and the cheeky little monkey looks awesome in your new die!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

made me giggle....are you going to make T's day and have it show up in her snail mail box.....