Thursday, March 1, 2012

Donkey Kisses!

Alota78 DonkeyKisses wm

Hi everyone,

Today my card combines two challenges…. Thursdays always means challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month we have a new challenge hostess which is Joanne Grzelak.

Joanne has challenged us to stamp or create a spring scene on our card.

It’s also challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog, our challenge hostess is Marie Carlsson. This time round Marie has challenged us all to play Black Jack!

black jack challenge

The idea is to make a card/project by selecting any of the playing cards above. As there are 4 playing cards for each number in a real deck of cards you can use that particularly card up to 4 times. Of course as we are playing Black Jack, the total points you can use to create your card is 21 points. Card/Paper don’t have any value, so you can use as much of that as you like.

I found this hard, so hopefully I have done it right, I always find it hard to limit what I use on a card.

Here are my points total:

  • Alota Image = 1 point
  • Stitching = 10 points
  • 3 Flowers (2 points each) = 6 points
  • Bling = 4 points
  • Total = 21 points

For my card I used Alota Rubber Stamps Michelle's Sweet Little Donkeys #1,  such a fun stamp set.

Alota78 DonkeyKisses2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment used here is another Alota Rubber Stamp, this time from the Michelle's Sweet Little Donkey # 2 stamp set.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Michelle’s Sweet Little Donkey Sets 1 &2 – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Orange; Happier DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Flowers; Bling; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

What gorgeous sweetness - that donkey is just adorable, sitting there smelling the spring flowers.

Benzi said...

Frances, this is really adorable.
I love Spring but it is killing me at the moment...allergies. Ugh!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I'm not so sure I want to be kissed by a donkey, but the image is very sweet, and I love the combination of colors!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

A beautiful and cute card at the same time, Frances! So very sweet with that donkey and all the pretty flowers. Great job with that Black Jack challenge, too!

wannabcre8tive said...

So adorable, Frances. I love that little donkey and the sentiment.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable little donkey - that face is precious! Your card is very pretty - wonderful papers!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

PURE SWEETNESS....wow