Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flowers!

CCEE1210 Flowers wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Our March challenge hostess Joanne Grzelak has another fun challenge for us today.

Flowers, flowers, flowers. I think my card qualifies LOL, I had actually made another card for this challenge and then I made this just to post on my blog and decided this had more flowers on it then the other one so swapped them around. You will see the other one tomorrow.

The image used on this card is one from Lili of the Valley, they have so many sweet stamps. This one is called Emma Pot Plant. I got to play with one of the dies I purchased a couple of week’s ago at the Papercrafts show that was held here recently … love this Lacy Doily Motif from Spellbinders.

CCEE1210 Flowers2 wm

Here is the inside of my card,  I thought this sentiment fitted the image pretty well.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Emma Pot Plant – Lili of the Valley
Paper: White; Red; On the Bright Side DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Spellbinders Lacy Doily Motifs; MFT Die-namics Leafy Flourish Die; Sewing Machine; Flowers; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, your card is so adorable, I just got a bunch of These lily of the valley stamps in too! I love them. So cute.

Lois said...

So pretty, Frances. And I love that you brought some of that pretty DP into the inside of the card.

Benzi said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous flowers. The sentiment is very fitting.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I sure love all the RED!

Vicky Gould said...

What a great card, Frances...love that you decorated the inside too! (link not working on the CCEE blog to your blog)

Sabrina said...

What a fabulous old-fashioned cottage garden feel. The teddybear one is cute, but this one I just love!

Maryann said...

great card Frances, it certainly matches the theme,

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this adorable card. Great colors, dp and beautiful flowers.