Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another Father’s Day Card!

C4C142 FatherDay wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Silke Kittmann is back to host the challenge.

This time round Silke has given us a sketch challenge … now you all know I LOVE sketch challenges and this one is no exception!!!!!!!

As you can see I have created another Father’s Day card … now I know Father’s Day has been and gone in the USA but down in Australia we don’t celebrate it until September so I have plenty of time yet. And as I make cards for my kids to give to their Dad, in-laws and of course my Grandson to give to his Dad I have a few I need to get made.

My card this week uses an adorable image from Lili of the Valley … I just love these cute little bears and this one reminds me of my Grandson too hehe!

C4C142 FatherDay2 wm

Here is the inside of my card.

C4C142

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Arm Chair Bear – Lili of the Valley; Happy Father’s Day (outside) – Stamp In Style; Happy Father’s Day (outside) – Stamp It (Australia)
Paper: White; Navy; Orange; Endless & Fairweather DP - Authentique
Other: Black Ink; Circle Punch; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Mini Doilies; Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!~

Lolis said...

Your card is just adorable! Love the stamp and the coloring. Great color combination!

Silli said...

FABULOUS dear Frances, love the cute image and your papers...always perfect...xoxo

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oooooh!!! I LOVE this adorable image, Frances!!! What a great Father's Day Card!

Queen Mary said...

Frances, I love this image - and I love your papers and the mini doily circle die-namic! The image actually makes me think of all the single moms I know = perfect for them!

Joanne (jojot) said...

handsome and cute

Betty Wright said...

This is so adorable, Frances! Great colors and coloring! Fabulous! Love that mini doily die, too!