Monday, July 30, 2012

Singing Reindeer!

Singing Reindeer wm

Hi everyone,

Recently I participated in a Christmas in July Shoebox swap with a few friends. I didn’t want to make the normal Christmas card, so I went surfing around to find something else to do for it. While browsing on Pinterest I came across this cute Singing Reindeer Pyramid card that someone else had pinned from someone who posted something similar onto Splitcoast Stampers. I thought it was adorable and it has been a while since I have created a pyramid card, so I set to creating one.

Singing Reindeer2 wm

Here is another view of my Singing Reindeer Pyramid Card. the side piece slips into a slit on the side to keep it in place, but you can unfold it  in case you want to post it to someone.

A few years back I posted a tutorial on how to create a Pyramid card which you can find on my blog here.

Stamps: SU
Paper: Kraft, Red; Brown; White
Other: Oval Punches; Circle Punches; MFT Die-namics Tree Branch; Modern Label Punch; Twine

 

#aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Frances this is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it - and your sources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Frances he is hilarious and very sweet!
    Thank you, thank you. I may have to 'lift' him nearer to Christmas for my youngest nephew. TFS.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! This is fabulous, Frances!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!