Monday, September 24, 2012

Celebrate The Season!

Bella Bauble wm

Hi all,

As you can see I have another Christmas card today and yes it features another elephant from Wild Rose Studio … I couldn’t stop at just one LOL! For this card I pulled out an old favorite of mine, the Perfectly Pine from Posh Impressions ….  I have had this one for over 20 years and I still love it! The sentiment at the bottom is probably just as old.

Bella Bauble2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the layout is similar to the outside, but this time round I just assed the sentiment.

Stamps: Bella on Bauble – Wild Rose Studio; Perfect Pine – Posh Impressions; Celebrate the Season – Printworks; Wishing You a Joyous … – Hero Arts
Paper: White; Red; Very Merry Christmas DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Icicles Border; MFT Stamps Jellybean Green Buttons; Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very CUTE!!~

Beckie said...

Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Dem
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Save~10% Shop w/me