Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Wishes!

CHF ChristmasWishes wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card I created while playing around using Dylusions Sprays … the stamps used here are the Rummage Bin Night Before Christmas from Cornish Heritage Farms.

The background of the card for both pieces was created by spraying Postbox Red; Squeezed Orange and Pure Sunshine Dylusions to my card. After I let it dry, I placed a stencil over the top and spritzed it a little with water to get a pattern into the background.

On the bottom layer I then stamped the holly branches from the stamp set and colored these using Dylusions.

For the main piece I stamped the image twice, once onto the colored Dylusions panel and colored this also with Dylusions and then again on a white piece of card. this piece is also colored with Dylusions except for Santa’s face which is copics.

Stamps: Rummage Bin Night Before Christmas – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Postbox Red Dylusions; Squeezed Orange Dylusions; Pure Sunshine Dylusions; Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions; Cut Grass Dylusions; Fresh Lime Dylusions; Glitter; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the colours. Caroline xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the artistic coloring in the bkgd....fab card