Friday, November 30, 2012

Peace * Joy * Love *

TE NavityBorder wm

Hi everyone,

Yes I am still busy here making Christmas cards, I will need to start organising sending them out soon. I don’t know about you but I love making Christmas cards but having to write in them, address them and post them is another issue LOL! Oh well it has to be done.

Today I have used Taylored Expressions Nativity Border die to create my card. Love this fun die so easy to use to make a card.

Stamps: Peace, Joy, Love – Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: Black; Kraft; December 25th DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Taylored Expressions Nativity Border Die; Red & White Ribbon

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card. Caroline xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE that die!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS and yet classically dramatic