Thursday, April 25, 2013

29 Again!

CCEE1317-29Again-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our April challenge hostess Kathy Bradley, continues to bring us a fun challenge.

For our challenge this week Kathy has given us a theme challenge …. In the Kitchen: Make a card using food, appliances, a whole kitchen scene, utensils – anything that can be found in the kitchen.

This week I decided to play with a new Art Impressions stamp set I just purchased … actually two stamp sets and while they aren’t exactly kitchen stamps I figure many people do actually have tables in their kitchens where they can eat so I decided this fitted the theme LOL!

My Mother in Law is turning 90 shortly so I am thinking this might be a good card for her … especially as she is always saying she is much younger LOL!

CCEE1317-29Again2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. I love this sentiment and this is the first stamp set I had picked out to buy on my recent stamp shopping trip and then I saw the other one which I used on the front of my card and thought I just needed them both seeing they would work so well together.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Girlfriends Out to Lunch; Happy 29th Set – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Bubble Gum (MFT); Paver Red (MFT); Remember Me DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; MFT Die-namics Little Open Scallop Border; Hemp Cord; Bubble Gum Buttons (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Maryann said...

love it, I wish I had bought that set now LOL

Vicky Gould said...

You are so right...two perfect companion stamps. That is just one funny, great card, Frances!

Benzi said...

I agree, this certainly could be in the kitchen. I commented on Anne's card it would be great to be 16 again. Now, I can say it would be great to be 29, also. :-)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So cute! Aren't we ALL 29???

Sabrina said...

Oh yes - they look all of 29 years young, LOL. Love that cake - it reminds me of a Hungarian Dobos Torte.

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and the layout is really neat.

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
Your card made me smile - and your coloring is awesome!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love it......and honestly I don't have to lie about my age....I just never remember how old I am.....I have to figure it out all the time....silly, eh????