Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sweet Memories

MFT-SweetMemories-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, it’s been a fun one for me so far!

For my card today I am playing around with MFT Stamps Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles.

To create my card I cut a standard size top folding card using Smooth White card.  I then trimmed about 2 1/2 inches from the bottom front of my card.

I then cut a piece a acetate which is taped to the to the back of the front white panel remaining … it fits the length of a normal card.

MFT-SweetMemories2-wm

Next I cut the word MEMORIES using the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles from Electric Red card and then adhered this to the lower section of the acetate. I then cut a strip of Smooth White card slightly smaller than the red card (1 3/8 inches) and used Electric Red Ink and the LLD Border It - Mod Borders to create the pattern at the bottom. I did this with another piece of Smooth White card and added it to the top of my card.

To finish off the front of my card I added the word “SWEET” which is from the Birthday Sentiments above the word MEMORIES.

MFT-SweetMemories3-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added a couple of sentiments from the LLD Document It - Expand Your View stamp set.

Here are the MFT Products I used on my card today:

Stamps: LLD Border It Mod Borders; LLD Document It Expand Your View; Birthday Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White; Electric Red – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: LLD Accent It Story Titles – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Electric Red Ink (MFT) Acetate

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the transparent panel