Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back To School

C4C198-School1-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Our challenge hostess for August Jessie Rone continues to bring us fun challenges for the month.

This week Jessie has challenged us to create a card/project  using Back to School-something with a back to school theme.

As you can see I have another Pop N Cuts to share with you today. This card uses the Stampin’ Up Pop N Cuts Card Base and the Stampin’ Up Pop N Cuts Dress Form Insert which were also designed by Karen Burniston. As I recently purchased the There She Goes Chalkboard Greetings which includes a black board in the set, I thought it would be fun to use this with the Dress Form to create a School themed card.

C4C198-School-wm

Here is my card closed … I have again used the blackboard from There She Goes along with the birthday sentiment included in the set.

C4C198-School2-wm

Here is another look at the inside of my card.

C4C198-School3-wm

This time round I have a close up view of the top portion of the inside of my card. I also used the Stampin’ Up Dress Up Framelits to create the clothes. You can also see the blackboard a little better behind the dress form. The other images are older stamps I found in my stash with worked for this theme.

C4C198-School4-wm

And finally the bottom half of the inside … I added the sentiment to the Simon Says Stamps Folded Banner die.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Chalkboard Memories – There She Goes; A Touch of Class – Storage Units, Ink & More
Paper: White; Brown; Red; Kraft; Off To School DP – Fancy Pants; Sugar Hill DP – Farmhouse Paper Co
Other: Black Ink; SU/Sizzix Pop N Cuts Card Base; SU/Sizzix Pop N Cuts Dress Form Insert; SU Dress Up Framelits; Simon Says Stamp Folded Banner Die; EK Success ABC123 Border Punch; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this Frances. I have ordered some Pop and cuts (because of you!) and am waiting impatiently for them to arrive!

Betty Wright said...

WOW! This is absolutely FABULOUS, Frances! Awesome design!

Peggy said...

Amazing card Frances! So much fabulous detail!

Unknown said...

Your back to school card is simply amazing!! So creative! I'm a new follower!

Debbie Carriere said...

Frances, this is awesome!!! Those pop n cuts are right up your alley!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely fun and fabulous...and fashionable too

Karen B said...

Wow! This has so many fabulous details - love the chalkboard and the globe, books and her stylish outfit. Absolute perfection!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Wow, great card. I love the globe.