Friday, August 2, 2013

Butterfly Wishes

SizzixPopNCut-Butterfly-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have another Pop N Cuts card using the new Karen Burniston Journey Collection Pop N Cuts dies recently released by Sizzix. I have been having so much fun over the past couple of weeks playing with these awesome dies and today I have finally used  all of the new dies from this collection. This may be my final card for now … but of course it isn’t my final card as I LOVE these new dies and will be using them on a regularly basis … just not for every blog post LOL like I have done this past two weeks.

SizzixPopNCut-Butterfly2-wm

For my card today I have used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Card base with the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Butterfly Window Insert.

One thing I have found while creating these Pop N Cuts cards is that I have been using up some of my 12 x 12 papers … I used to buy 12 x 12 papers all the time until 6 x 6 paper pack became so popular and which I prefer for most of my cards these days … but looks like I may even go looking for new 12 x 12 papers now ha ha!

Another thing I have found is that I am using some of my older stamp sets too … this card uses a couple of Butterfly themed stamp sets from Impression Obsession which I have had for years, which were perfect for this card.

SizzixPopNCut-Butterfly3-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the Sizzix Butterflies ad Labels Bigz die to decorate the Pop Up Butterflies on the card and also the Sizzix Butterfly Movers & Shapers die to add the smaller butterflies on the top right of the inside & front of my card. The Scroll on the left was created using the Sizzix Scroll & Edge Bigz die.

Stamps: Butterfly Wishes; Happiness – Impression Obsession
Paper: White; Red; Green Stack DP – DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Butterfly Window Insert; Sizzix Butterflies & Labels Bigz die; Sizzix Butterfly Movers & Shapers; Sizzix Scroll & Edge Bigz Die; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Frances!! LOVE THIS.... how did you do that? Must be some cool dies. I just love butterflies, and I even have this paper pad. So so neat :)
xxKris

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow..how fun

Karen B said...

What? No Pop 'n Cuts for every post? But you're so awesome at it . . . :) Love this card, as usual.