Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello There!

Judikins-HelloThere-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have another card using the Simon Says Stamps Square Trio Die, you can see the card I made using this die that I posted yesterday if you scroll down to the next post.

I have again pulled out some older stamps, this time round it was a bear cube from Judikins which has 4 small bears on it. The sentiment is again from the coordinating stamp set from Simon Says Stamps called Square Sayings.

Judikins-HelloThere2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added another sentiment from the Square Saying stamp set as well as a birthday sentiment from Taylored Expressions. And of course as you can see I added another of the cute bears on the Judikins Bear cube.

Stamps: Bear Cube – Judikins; Square Sayings – Simon Says Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Honey Cake DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Simon Says Stamps Square Trio Die; Black Hemp Cord; Orange Button; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!!!

Karen Motz said...

Those little bears are super cute Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious and cute