Sunday, September 1, 2013

September

Calendar-Sept-wm

Hi everyone,

Well September has arrived … which means that Spring is here down here in Australia! Yah!

Of course being a new month, it is also time for a new calendar page and this time round Spring was my inspiration … you can see the floral wallpaper! I decided this time round to do an inside scene using the Memory Box Window die and Lace Curtains. The scene outside was created using MFT Die-namics. I also added two little dolls on floor on the right hand side.

Calendar-Sept2-wm

Here is my calendar again, this time attached to my calendar holder with all the other pages that I have done to date.

I used my Scor-Pal to create the panelling along the bottom section of the wall. The word September was created using ECAL and cut using my Sizzix Eclipse. The calendar was also computer generated.

Stamps: Dolls – Montarga Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Green; Yellow; DP – Imaginisce
Other: Black Ink; Memory Box Sml Grand Madison Window; Memory Box Lace Curtains; MFT Die-namics Sunshine; MFT Die-namics Cloud Trio; MFT Die-namics Snowdrifts; Scorpal; Sizzix Eclipse; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

very sweet scene...fun calendar page