Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Anything’s Possible!

Riley2013-Coffee-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round it is my turn to host the challenge.

Our challenge this week is to include buttons to your card/project.

For my card I have used Riley and Company’s Midge with Coffee and the sentiment Anything is Possible.

Riley2013-Coffee2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. Here I have used Riley and Company’s Coffee at 3 pm. I have also just stamped the coffee mug/hand from the image I used on the front of my card.

Riley Challenge Winner copy

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!  So get stamping Riley fans :).

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY2013. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

 

Stamps: Midge with Coffee; Anything is Possible; Coffee at 3PM – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Green; Down by the Shore DP – Fancy Pants
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flag Layers Stax; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Squiggle Border; Blue Hemp Cord; Green Button

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Great card Frances, I love the way you used the part stamp on the inside!

Joanne (jojot) said...

someday when I have 'extra $$$'s' I am going to be buying up a lot of these sayings....I just love them.....fab card

Lynn Heald said...

Do you have the instructions for this card ? Looking for measurements .