Friday, October 18, 2013

Cute as a Button!

BathFileFolder2-wm

Hi everyone,

Recently there have been a number of File Folder cards on Pinterest that were created using the Envelope Punch Board …. which convinced me that I needed to purchase this tool. I am not big on making envelopes but I did like what else other people have been creating using it.

There are a number of different ways to create the tabs on the card. I decided to keep both the front and the back tabs level.

I decorated my file folder using a stamp from Kraftin’ Kimmies Stamps.

BathFileFolder3-wm

I decorated the inside of my file folder by adding a strip of designer paper and another sentiment … this sentiment was created using my computer.

Stamps: Lovely Lulu – Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
Paper: White; Yellow; Orange; Beach Boardwalk DP – Carta Bella
Other: Black Ink; Envelope Punch Board; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames 3; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, this is TOTALLY cute. Such a sweet image and beautiful colouring!
Cheers,
Karen A.

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe super cute file folder card! I have the punch board but I have not made a file folder card. Guess I better watch a tutorial! lol
hugs,Heidi

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the sentiment on the tab! I've got the punch board fever too.....can we make that into a pop up...hmmmm I'll have to work on that.

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable...love the 'file folder' look