Sunday, October 20, 2013

It’s Been Too Long!

Mojo310-What'sUp-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses a recent sketch from Mojo Sketches (Mojo310). I used Avery Elle’s What Up stamp set for my card. I paper pieced the scarf on the giraffe.

Mojo310-What'sUp2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped the giraffe and another of the sentiments included in the stamp set. I also stamped the glasses onto the giraffe.

Stamps: What’s Up – Avery Elle
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; Beach Board Walk DP – Carta Bella; All About A Boy DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; SU Brights Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahaha - fun card!
Cheers,
Karen A.

Joanne (jojot) said...

cute one...esp love the 'glassed' inside image