Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October

Calendar-October2013-wm

Hi everyone,

I finally got around to create my calendar page for October. As you can see I decided to go with a Halloween theme for this month, seeing it is Halloween at the end of the month.

There is no stamping on this page as it is created using dies from Taylored Expressions and MFT Stamps.

Calendar-October2013-2-wm

Here is my calendar again, this time attached to my calendar holder with all the other pages that I have done to date. I only have one more page to do and then my calendar is complete for the year (I did December’s page way back in 2012).

Wow the year has flown by hasn’t it!

Paper: White; Black; Yellow; Grey; Star Bright DP – Doodlebug Designs
Dies: 13 Dead End Drive – Taylored Expressions; Gothic Window Accessories – Taylored Expressions; Paper Bag Peek A Boos – MFT Stamps; Accent It Story Starters – MFT Stamps; Sentiment Strips – MFT Stamps

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

ah.....I love it!! My Favorite month!!! Love Halloween!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab calendar page