Monday, October 7, 2013

When Pigs Fly!

AccordionPigsFly-wm
Hi everyone,
I have another accordion card to share with you today using Karen Burniston’s Sizzix Accordion Album and Frame & Label Bracket dies. I love making these fun cards!
The pigs that I used to decorate my card are from There She Goes “Oh Crop” stamp set.
AccordionPigsFly2-wm
I have also used one of Karen’s new framelits sets from the latest Snippets release to create this card. It’s the Sizzix Labels & Stitched Frames Framelits. The thing I love about these framelits is that the stitching is a completely separate die to the label die, so you have the option as to whether you add the stitching or not.
For the white panel I used the accompanying label that fits with the stitching … but of the dark pink panel I cut the label from the Sizzix Frame & Label Bracket Die and then used the stitching from the Sizzix Labels & Stitched Frames Framelits set.
AccordionPigsFly3-wm
Here is a close up of the first two panels of my accordion card.
AccordionPigsFly4-wm
And here is a close up of the middle (again) and last panel.
Stamps: Oh Crop – There She Goes
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Sweet Girl DP – Echo Park
Sizzix Dies: Accordion Flip Album Bigz Die; Frame & Label Bracket Bigz Die; Labels & Stitched Frames Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

too dang funny...great fancy fold, Hoots

Karen B said...

You have the coolest stamp collection! I love this album.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

What a cute card & that sentiment is perfect. I agree with Karen, you've got a fun stamp collection.