Saturday, November 16, 2013

Choo Choo!

C4C212ChooChoo-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Our challenge hostess for November Anja, continues to bring us fun challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is sketch week … and Anja has given us an awesome sketch to play with.

C4C212Sketch

For my card this week I flipped the sketch so whatever is on the left hand side is now on the right hand side. It worked better that way as my image was facing towards the right so I wanted things that way.

I used Taylored Expressions All Aboard and Loads of Fun stamp sets for my card this week.

The piece dividing the two designer papers is from the Taylored Expression Train Track Board. I used a gear for the half circle.

C4C212ChooChoo2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I have again used stamps and sentiments from the Taylored Expression All Aboard stamp set and also added the train track to the bottom.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: All Aboard; Loads of Fun – Taylored Expressions
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; On the Go DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Cheery Lynn Designs Gear Mesh Border Die; Taylored Expressions Train Track Border; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Frances!! I love this image!! Your colors are perfect and such a fun idea to add the gear for part of the sketch! :) HUGS

stampinganja said...

What a fun card! Love the bright colours!

Karen Aicken said...

What a cheery card - great take on the sketch!
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a cool train image...fabulous