Monday, November 4, 2013

Hoot Hoot!

OwlLabelWindowPNC-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Pop N Cuts card to share with you today …. this card using Karen Burniston’s Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge, the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Label Window Insert and the Sizzix Butterflies & Labels Bigz Die.

To decorate my card I used Eline’s Owls from Marianne Designs.

OwlLabelWindowPNC2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added another of the owls onto the smaller label.

Stamps: Eline’s Owls – Marianne Designs; Sentiments – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Orange; Blue;  DP
Sizzix Dies: Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge; Pop N Cuts Label  Window Insert; Butterflies & Labels Bigz Die
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Loopy Border; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

SO CUTE! What great sentiments.

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I love it! I was just playing with an owl stamp and making Flip-it Cards so you have to know I LOVE this one.
Cheers,
Karen A

Karen B said...

Love this! Those owl stamps are so cute and I love that loopy border!

Joanne (jojot) said...

esp. love the inner sentiment...gave me a giggle