Friday, November 1, 2013

Joy To The World!

HolidayJoyFlipIt-wm
Hi everyone,
Today I am playing with a few new “toy” that I purchased recently.
This card uses the new Sizzix Fancy Flip Its die and also the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Holiday Joy Framelits & Stamp set.
HolidayJoyFlipIt2-wm
Here is another view of the front of my card.
HolidayJoyFlipIt3-wm
Here is my card when the centre section has been flipped … I added the Joy sentiment from the Holiday Joy stamp set. The “To The World” is from Papertrey Ink’s Instant Photo Holidays stamp set.
Stamps: Holiday Joy – Tim Holtz/Sizzix; Instant Photo Holiday – PTI
Paper: Cream; Cheer DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Green Ink; Brown Ink; Kraft Ink; Blue Ink; Sizzix Fancy Flip Its Die; Sizzix Labels & Stitched Frames Framelits; Sizzix/Tim Holtz Holiday Joy Framelits; Spellbinders Labels 1 small & large dies; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Helen said...

It's lovely!! I just made a card with that same die today too! Helen x

Karen Aicken said...

Ooooooooh - love this! Love that you made a Flip card, and those stamps/dies? I MUST add those to my wish list. Ha!
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

uh oh....I see another semi in your future....lol

enjoyed the results of your new toys