Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Crackers

ChristmasCrackers2013b-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day yesterday!

Each year for the past thirty odd years I have been creating my own Christmas crackers to use on Christmas Day. This year because I was pretty busy during the lead up to Christmas with some other stuff and that we needed crackers for 28 people this year …. I cheated! I purchased the crackers already made and then just added my decoration to them.

ChristmasCrackers2013a-wm

If I had of had less crackers to make I would have used a beautiful bow die I purchased a while back … but I need the crackers to be named and many of the things inside the crackers where intended for one particular person … so I decided to pull out this ornament stamp set from JustRite Stamps.

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a good idea to decorate ready-made crackers. They look so festive!
Cheers
Karen A

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

My son loves Christmas crackers & can't wait to pull them. Great idea to make your own.