Thursday, February 20, 2014

Delft Windmill

CCEE1408DelftWindmill-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Vicky Gould our challenge hostess for February continues to bring us fun challenges.

This week Vicky has challenged us to another Technique Challenge … Delft Tile. You can find a tutorial on this technique in the Tutorial Section of SCS.

For my card this week I created I used a Stampendous image that I have had for a number of years which I thought would be perfect for this technique. I have done something similar to this some years ago, but I think this is slightly different.

CCEE1408DelftWindmill2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamps part of the windmill stamp again in the bottom right hand corner of my card and added a sentiment to the top left hand side.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Kathy Bradley
  • Lois Bak
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Shirley Quarry
  • Vicky Gould

     

    Stamps: Dutch Windmill – Stampendous; Yummy Treats – Hero Arts
    Paper: White; Blue
    Other: Black Ink; Azurite Fluid Chalk Ink; French Blue Fluid Chalk Ink; Scor Pal; Blue Ribbon; Foam Tape

    #aa-owl-signature

  • 7 comments:

    Vicky Gould said...

    Turned out amazing, Frances. So soft and warm!

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    How stunning to use not only the delft tile and color, but the Dutch image as well!!

    wannabcre8tive said...

    So beautifully done.

    Sabrina said...

    Well well, weren't you the smart one to carry the Delft theme through to its logical conclusion with the perfect stamp! I can just imagine this as a real tile.

    Lois said...

    The windmill was the perfect image for this technique, Frances.

    Cathy said...

    That stamp is perfect for this technique!
    Your card is beautiful!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    perfect stamp for this technique....looks like a real delft time