Sunday, February 9, 2014

More new TSOL samples

TSOLBunnyCircleStandUp-wm

Hi everyone,

I have a couple more samples to share with you today using two of the new release stamp sets from The Stamps of Life.

TSOLBunnyCircleStandUp2-wm

For my first card today I have used the chocolatebunny2stamp stamp set … Easter isn’t that far away, the shops already have Easter Eggs on sale and Hot Cross Buns too.

I used the Sizzix Circle Stand-Ups Card die to create my card … love these dies! I also used TSOL Chevron die to create a grass edge on both pieces of card. For the Easter Eggs I used TSOL Egg Dies and using designer paper.

For the bunny I stamped the outline bunny from the set onto my card using black ink and then used the solid bunny from the set and stamped this over the outline image to get my colored bunny.

TSOLBunnyCircleStandUp3-wm

Here is one more look at my card this time with the card closed ready for it to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLTalkBubblesSpinner-wm

For my next card today, I used the new TSOL MoreSpinnerIdeas2Stamp stamp set along with TSOL Talk Bubbles Dies to create this CAS card.

TSOLTalkBubblesSpinner2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I have used TSOL greetings4birthday stamp set. I love the sentiments in this stamp set Smile.

TSOLSpinnerThanks-wm

For my final card today I have again used TSOL’s MoreSpinnerIdeas2Stamp to create a Thank You card. I die cut a circle off the left edge of my designer paper. The banner I used for the “Thanks!” is from the Christmas Lights Die set. To create a longer banner with only one edge cut, I cut my paper to the width of the die and then position the paper onto the die with one end threaded through the top of the die so it wouldn’t be cut…. EASY!

TSOLSpinnerThanks2-wm

Here is the inside of my Thanks card using another of the sentiments from the MoreSpinnerIdeas2Stamp stamp set.

Stamps: MoreSpinnerIdeas2Stamp; ChocolateBunny2Stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Green; Brown; Blue; Yellow; Pink; Orange; Bundle of Joy Girl DP – Echo Park; Cool Summer DP – Carta Bella
TSOL Dies: Chevron Dies; Egg Dies; Talk Bubbles Dies; Christmas Lights Dies
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Circle Stand-Ups Card Die; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

The bunny is so cute, like how you used the chevron for grass. The other cards are wonderful too - keep those awesome sentiments coming.

Karen Aicken said...

Holy Smokes Frances - you were sure busy! All the cards are wonderful, and I always enjoy the sentiments you add to your cards.
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

love, love the bunny card....too dang cute