Sunday, April 6, 2014

Friends ‘Til Extinction

DinoPopUp1-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another pop up card to share with you today using the Pop It Ups Lots of Pops Pop-Up die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

DinoPopUp-wm

First up the front of my card which was created using MFT Die-namics Zipper. I selected some designer paper that had dinosaurs on it so I created the inside of the card imagining what it might be like if the jumper/sweater came to life hehe!

DinoPopUp2-wm

For the inside of my card I decorated it using Paper Smooches Cutasaurus and one of the coordinating dies sets Dino 1. I added some length to the trees before cutting them out so that they would fit on the side pop up pieces.

The sentiments used on the bottom portion of the card is an older stamp set from Treehoue Stamps.

DinoPopUp3-wm

Here is one more view of my card this time at an angle so you can see some of the pop up pieces easier.

Here are the products I used to create my card:

Stamps: Cutasaurus – Paper Smooches: Prehistoric Pals – Treehouse Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Hey Boy DP – Rosie’s Studio
Dies: Lots of Pops – Designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Zipper; Paper Smooches Dino 1
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

LOVE this Frances ... Such cute little beasties you've colored. Fun fun fun.
Cheers, Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet little scene that pops right out at ya'