Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What A Hoot!

CottageCutzOwl-wm

Hi everyone,

For my card today I am using an Cottage Cutz Owl die I purchased at a recent craft show I attended. As this owl had lots of open spaces I thought it would be perfect to use with the Elizabeth Craft Designs Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter & coloring with copics.

As you can see I layered it onto a Sizzix Majestic Flip-its card.

CottageCutzOwl2-wm
Here is the “flip” side of my card. I added the hoot using alphabet dies.

Stamps: Night Owl (for sentiment) – October Afternoon
Paper: White; Black; Japonica DP – Rosie’s Studio
Other: Black Ink; ECD Adhesive Paper; ECD Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Cottage Cutz Harvest Owl; Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Card Die; Sizzix Majestic Labels #2 Framelits; MFT Die-namics Bright Lights Alphabet; Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this. You know I love Flip-It cards anyhow. :-) The die cut owl with the glitter is such a pretty look and I really like how you used the alpha too. Glad you were able to get some shopping in. :-)
Cheers
Karen

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love how you added white dots to "HOOT".

Joanne (jojot) said...

a regal hooter