Sunday, July 13, 2014

Barrow of Birthday Wishes

ECD-Wheelbarrow-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card I created using some of the new Elizabeth Craft Designs dies which are being released this month. They should be hitting your stores any day now, if they haven’t already Smile.

I am loving the new dies and especially love the new Stand Up Helper Word dies which can be used in so many different ways.

ECD-Wheelbarrow2-wm

For my card today I have created a scene using Karen Burniston’s new Outdoor Edges Die set (the rolling hills in the background). I have then added the Wheelbarrow  which also comes with the bucket and the tools. Inside my wheelbarrow, I have added flowers from the Bunch of Flowers 1 Die set and Pink Velvet Adhesive Sheet. The leaves are from the Curvy Leaves Die Set and cut from Green Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz

I needed a sun which Elizabeth Craft Designs doesn’t have as yet so to create my sun I used one of the flowers from the Flowers #2 Die set die cutting two of the same flower and layering together and then adding a circle from Karen Burniston’s Ring Accordion Die Set.

The Branch on the top right hand side is the Berry Branch with Pink Glitter Dots added for the berries/flowers.

To create the Stand Up Portion, I used the Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper Die and die cut it directly into the blue card and then again using black card. I cut out the one in black and layered it over the blue one on the card base.

 ECD-Wheelbarrow3-wm

 

Here is my card again, this time when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Paper: Blue; Black;  Yellow; Kala Hari Dreams DP – Wild Rose Studio; Garden DP – Rosie’s Studio
Dies: Outdoor Edges; Ring Accordion – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Berry Branch; Flower Set 2; Wheelbarrow; Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper; Bunch of Flowers 1; Curvy Leaves – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other Elizabeth Craft Designs Products: Pink Velvet Adhesive Sheet; Green Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz; Pink Glitter Dots.

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a nice card … I love the little scene you created for your wheelbarrow. Those little tools are SO cute.
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a sweet scene