Saturday, December 20, 2014

It’s Santa Claus!

Santaspiral3wm

Hi everyone,

There is only one week left before Christmas and then Santa will be visiting. I have seen a number of Santa type cards in the style I have created today online and I have been wanting to create one for sometime. Well as you can see I have finally gotten around to it. 

Santaspiralwm

This one was CASED by one I saw on Carrie Stamps blog. The main difference for mine is that I used the Circle Spiral Pull Card designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Santaspiral2wm

Here is my card fully opened.

Stamps: Merry Nice – Prima
Paper: White; Flesh; Red; Black; Blue
Dies: Spiral Circle Pull Card; Lorna Labels Pop Up; All Seasons Tree – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Simply Scallops; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; Sizzix Royal Label Framelits
Other: Red Ink; SU Bird Punch; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Elizabeth’s Transparent Double Sided Tape; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Your Santa card is just so adorable! What a great idea, glad you got to case it.

Marja Sch said...

O what avclever idea. So cute. Gr Marja

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahaha - this is just GREAT!!!