Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas



Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Centre Step Card that I created sometime ago. I used Magnolia's Lighting Edwin and Sizzix/Tim Holtz Pine Tree Die.



Here is a side on view of my card so you can see all the various folds a little easier.



And finally the inside of the card with another Pine Tree inside and a sentiment.


Stamps: Lighting Edwin - Magnolia; Merry Christmas - Stamp It; Sentiment inside - Print Works
Paper: White; Red; Green; Season's Greetings DP - Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pine Tree Die; Rhinestones; Glitter; Buttons; Twine; Foam Tape; Copics




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Frances - this is fabulous. I tried really hard not to buy that tree die when it first came out, then one day it just jumped into my cart on it's own. Who am I to argue? ;-) LOVE how you used it here with the cute boy.