Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Paper Piecing


Hi everyone, 

It's challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round our challenge is hosted by Heather.

For our challenge this week, Heather has asked us to include Paper Piecing on our card/project.

I have used Riley and Company's Poker Riley to create my card for today's challenge. I paper pieced the playing cards that Riley is holding using the same designer paper as I used on the side panels of my flip-its card.



Here is the 'flip' side of my card. I used Riley and Company's Age Related Jokes

On the top right hand corner of the card I added some mini playing cards, looks like Riley has a good hand ;)


Want to Play Along?

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images.

Once you have created your card/project, come back here and place a comment with a link to your card so we can see what you have created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keyword Riley0415. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:



Stamps: Poker Riley; Age Related Jokes - Riley and Company
Card: White; Red; Wild Card Collection DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Sizzix Circle #4 Flip-its Card Framelits; Circle Dies
Other: Black Ink; Mini Playing Cards; Hemp Twine; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

sgc said...

Frances--I love this card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous sentiment for sure