Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bicycle 2 Stamp


Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the March Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called Bicycle2stamp. If you are a member of the "Die Hard Club" you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you will have to wait until the 20th of this month before you can order the Bicycle dies.



 For my first card today, I have used the Bicycle from the set to create a scene using the Sizzix Playful Stand-Ups Card Framelits. The designer paper used here is one of the new Paper Pads from TSOL. I also added the basket to my bicycle and added some flowers in it.


Here is my card when it  is closed ready to be popped into an envelope.



For my second card today I have created a Flip-its card using the Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Card Framelits. The bicycle extends a little on the right hand panel ... but I think it still works. Love the sentiments that go with this set.


Here is the 'flip' side of my card.


For my final card today I have created a CAS card using the bicycle.

Stamps: Bicycle2Stamp - The Stamps Of Life
Paper: White; Rust; Happy Collection DP; Celebrate DP - TSOL; Charm DP - My Minds Eye
Dies: Bicycle Dies - TSOL; Sizzix Playful Stand-Ups Card Framelits; Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Card Framelits; Sizzix Elegant Label Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Hemp Twine; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards with such a FUN stamp set! Love the way you added the basket too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

creative bike cards...love 'em