Monday, March 16, 2015

You're a Hoot!


Hi everyone,
Today I am sharing an Pivot Card I created to give as a sample to my local stamp store ... I have been busy the last couple of weeks getting a few quick samples together for them to take to the shows.



For this card I used the Tag Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs



 To decorate my card I have used the Paris Edges die set along each of the edges of the card and also used Poppy the Owl on the main tag.



Here is the back of my card, on the smallest tag I die cut a heart from teal card and then covered it with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter.


Stamps: Hoot Hoot Hooray - Taylored Expressions
Paper: White; Navy; Teal; Blue Heron DP - Fab Scraps
Dies: Tag Pivot Card; Paris Edges; Poppy Owl - Designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm
Other: Black Ink; Twine; Heart Punch; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a great example of how versatile the Tags Pivot can be. I especially like that glittery heart!

Joanne (jojot) said...

an elegant and yet fun hooter card