Friday, April 17, 2015

I Love Mew


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Pyramid Box Card that I created recently. A few weeks ago I attended one of the stamp clubs I go to every month and our project for that week was to create a Pyramid Box Card using Craft Concepts Kite Nesting Dies. I have made this type of card before, but using this method was so easy that I decided I had to purchase the dies so I could make them anytime I wanted.

Here is my first Pyramid Box Card using my new dies :)


Here is a side of view of the front of my Pyramid Box Card. 


I decorated my box card using a new stamp set from MFT Stamps.


Here is the inside of my card.



Stamps: I Knead You - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; DP - My Memories
Dies: Kites Nesting Dies - Craft Concepts; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax
Other: Black Ink; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fancy fold fun

Karen Aicken said...

OOOOH - how cute! Love the idea of making a pyramid box. No wonder you bought the dies!'