Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's A Boy


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a baby card I created using Art Impressions Zoo Babies Wild Cute stamp set .... I just adore this adorable Giraffe and I figured it would make a cute baby card.


For this card I also pulled out my Cheery Lynn Designs Centre Step Card die which makes easy work on creating Centre Step card, as it comes with the base card and all the layers too.


Here is the inside of my card, I stamped part of the giraffe again on the left hand side and the sentiment that comes with the set on the lower right hand side.


Stamps: Zoo Babies Wildly Cute - Art Impressions
Paper: White; Blue; Bundle of Joy A New Addition Boy - Echo Park
Dies: Centre Step Card - Cheery Lynn Designs; It's A Boy/Girl - Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax
Other: Black Ink; ECD Glitter Dots; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Awwww - totally adorable!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...that giraffe is adorable