Monday, October 5, 2015

Baby Girl


Hi  everyone,

One of my nieces requested a baby card with an elephant theme and purple. This is what I came up with ... a Pop Up Box Card.

I used my Sizzix Card in a Box A2 die for the base of the card and then added the elephant from Wild Rose Studio. To decorate the box I added a few stars and also some sentiments to each of the three sides.



For the stars I die cut them so that there was Transparent Double Sided Adhesive on the front of the card and then covered with either Lavender or Peony Pink Silk Microfine Glitter.


Here is another view of my card at a different angle.


For the back of my card I added a sentiment, a tiny elephant image and a couple more stars.



Stamps: Bella with Teddy - Wild Rose Studio; Beautiful Baby - MFT Stamps; Bundle of Joy New Arrival - Kaisercraft
Paper: White; Purple; Party with Merci Girls Paper Pad
Dies: Card in a Box A2 - Sizzix; Star Stax; Stacking Stars; Oval Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Purple Ink; ECD Peony Pink Silk Microfine Glitter; ECD Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter; ECD Transparent Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute Frances. This is a fabulous die ... and I really like how you used it here. Adorable little elephant!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....wow....WOW