Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Riley and Company Release Day 3



The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps.

There are 17 Funny Bones stamps and 9 Inspiration stamps. These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website on Friday 13th November!

For my card today, I have a coffee themed card using the new Funny Bones Sentiment .... Size Matters. I also used Riley and Company's Mister Coffee.

The coffee background was created using a coffee bean napkin I have had in my stash for years.



Stamps: Mister Coffee; Size Matters Funny Bones Sentiment - Riley and Coffee
Paper: Cream; Brown; Coffee Bean Paper Napkin
Dies: Circle Stax; Fishtail Flags Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



For my second card today I used the new Inspirations Sentiment ... Thoughts Create Reality to create a Flip-Its Card. 


I masked the bottom half of the sentiment so that I could have the sentiment in two parts. Once I had stamped the top portion of the sentiment which I used on the front of the card, I then masked the top and stamped the bottom part for the flip side of my card.




Stamps: Thoughts Create Reality Inspirations Sentiment - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Green; Navy; Family Is Collection DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Sizzix Majestic Flip-its Card Bigz Die; Sizzix Majestic Labels Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Navy Hemp Cord; Foam Tape


I will be back again tomorrow with another card of what is being released. 


No comments: