Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Forever



Hi everyone,

I have one last Valentine style card to share with your today, which I found in my to post folder. I figured now is as good a time as any to post.

This is a card I created some time ago using various Sizzix dies, you can find the full list of dies in the supply list at the bottom of the post.




Supplies:


Dies; Sizzix Card w/Lovely Sentiments Drop-ins Framelits; Sizzix Heart Triplits; Sizzix Banners #2 Triplits; Sizzix Friends Forever Step-Ups Card Framelits
Paper: White; Pink; Red; Love Story Collection DP - TSOL


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely - that a background die is perfect. I still have lots of Valentine's to post. No way I'm saving the photos until next February. :-)

Joanne (jojot) said...

traditional Vday with all the RED