Monday, March 28, 2016

Monkey



Hi everyone,

Today I am playing with my Stampendous Jungle Friends stamp set to make a birthday card.

I have added an action wobble to the monkey's head so that when you touch it the head wobbles.


For the inside of my card I added a sentiment.

Stamps: Jungle Friends - Stampendous; Sprinkles & Sparkles - Penny Black
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP
Dies: Tag Stax; Lead the Way - MFT Stamps; Label
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; Action Wobble; Rhinestones; Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute Frances! I bought a set of these at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show. The Dog one, surprise surprise. I did the action wobble thing too - they are perfect for this. Wonderful colouring on your monkey!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cute is this monkey.....sweet card