Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fathers Day Wishes


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card for Father's Day ... I know that is still a fair way away (being September where I live) ... but you can never have to many cards for this occasion as I have to give them to my daughters and grandchildren so they have cards to give to Dad and Granddad whatever the case may be.

I used an older Changito stamp from Stampendous for my card.



For the inside of my card I added a Fathers Day sentiment.

Stamps: Changito Knee Hug - Stampendous; Happy Father's Day - Woodware Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP
Dies: Chat Bubble; Designer Label Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

just the sweetest of images....says 'Daddy' even without a sentiment

Karen Aicken said...

Awwww - what a sweet Father's Day Card.