Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hooray! It's your Day


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Karen Aicken our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for our sketch challenge. I hope you have fun playing with this layout.



For my card today I created a Pull Card using the Oval Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I love how easy it was to make this sketch work with the Oval Pull Card.

To decorate my card I used the cute Pippi Longstocking image from Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps Book Pal stamp set. I also die cut a #4 Balloon, if I don't use this for my Granddaughter, there are plenty of girls in our family who will be turning 4 in the next year.



When you 'pull' the card open it reveals the sentiment. I also added another blank panel for a handwritten greeting.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Book Pals - Kraftin Kimmies Stamps; General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Birthday Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Blooms DP - Pebbles Inc.; Cosmopolitan DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Oval Pull Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Numbered Balloons Die - Avery Elle
Other: Black Ink; foam Tape; Copics





3 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Fabulous card...love the image and your papers.

Maryann said...

Love your interpretation of this sketch

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cute card for the sketch ... that image is so fun! Go Pippi!!!