Thursday, July 28, 2016

Love you more than Chocolate


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Joanne Grzelak our challenge hostess for the month finishes off the month with one last challenge.

Apparently today is National Milk Chocolate Day.  Let’s make some deeeelish designs showing chocolate in some form or using the color chocolate.




For my card today I created a Pivot Card using the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I recently found this chocolate designer paper while I visited my favorite Papercraft store but it closed it's doors to go online only. I also dug out one of my MFT Stamps ala mode stamp sets which I have had for years.


I added two sentiments ... one with a chocolate theme and another birthday sentiment that I thought worked with the chocolate theme.


Finally here is the back of my card.

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:




Stamps: ala Mode Chocolate Bar; Chocolate Sentiments - MFT Stamps; Great Birthday Greetings - CC Designs Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Want S'more DP - Three Bugs in a Rug
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Gathered Twigs Distress Ink; Gold/Transparent Glitter Border Peel Off Stickers; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Your stamp room must be amazing, Frances. You always seem to have the perfect paper, sentiments, and stamps for every challenge. These elements on this card have just nailed it.

Vicky Gould said...

Fantastic representation of all that chocolate is!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What an adorable image to add to our chocolate day!! The paper is just right, and the pink and brown go together so well!

CASTOWNE said...

CHOCOLATE...my favorite food! And this card is a favorite, too. Love your paper and coloring.

Lynn McAuley said...

Great color combo and swing design to celebrate Milk Chocolate Day!

Lois said...

Another fun card, Frances!

Karen Aicken said...

So fun to see the Katie Label Pivot card again. Wonderfully SWEET card!

jojot said...

what a perfect image for this chocolate filled card