Thursday, August 11, 2016

Father's Day Wishes


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Liz Williams our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently the month of August is National Catfish Month. Fishing is a year round sport and hobby around where I live, especially saltwater fishing. So, for the challenge this week, find a fish, or someone fishing and it might make a perfect masculine card for your stash!! 


For my card today I have created another Twist Circle Pop Up using the new Twisted Circle Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I am loving this new die set which is being released in August.

As Father's Day is only a few weeks away down here in Australia, I decided to create a Father's Day card for the challenge. I need lots of Father's Day cards to keep my family supplies.

I used the Couture Creations Father & Son Fishing die for the centre Twist Circle Panel ... as this die is actually an oval I guess this one is a Twist Oval haha!


For the front of my card I used the labels from the new Labels & Circles die set and added a Father's Day sentiment.



Here is a photo of my card half open so you can see how the centre circle pop up twists towards the right when closed.


Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:




Stamps: Fathers Day - MFT Stamps; Happy Fathers Day - Woodware Craft Collection
Paper: White; Black; Dad DS Journal DP - Scrapbook Customs; Gone Fishing DP - Bella Blvd
Dies: Twist Card Pop Up; Anita Frames Pop Up; Labels & Frames - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs Father & Son Fishing - Couture Creations
Other: Black Ink

7 comments:

CASTOWNE said...

Once again, the perfect papers for and absolutely stunning Father's Day card.

Liz Williams said...

What fabulous papers and wonderful Father's Day card! Love the silhouette!!

Vicky Gould said...

You never fail to impress!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

GReat papers and image...that twisted circle is so interesting. And it never occurred to me that Father's Day down under was in August!!

Lois said...

Super Father's Day card -- great papers, cool design!

Lynn McAuley said...

What awesome paper for this sweet silhouette! Frances, your Father's Day design is sensational!

jojot said...

what a fabulous dad card and image