Wednesday, October 12, 2016

From Our House To Yours


Hi everyone,

One more Christmas card to tick off my to do list! This time round I have created a Centre Step Card, it seems a while since I made one of those.

To decorate my card I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs Susan's Garden Countryscapes Farmhouse  Door. I die cut the door using one of the designer papers included in the Through the Lens Wood Designer Paper Pad and then sponged over the paper using distress ink to get the look I wanted. I added layers to the decorative pieces of the door.



On either side of the card I added a pine tree, decorating the tree with various colors of Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers.

I also added some snow to the bottom of the card using the border die included in the Outdoor Edges die set and then adding Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the Adhesive on the front of the Snow Border piece.


To decorate the inside of the card, I added more of the brick designer paper to the bottom of the card. I also added two sentiments.


Stamps: Christmas Cottage - Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Classic Eight DP - Authentique; Through the Lens Wood DP - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Outdoor Edges; CountryScapes Carolina Farmhouse Door - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Winter Wreath - MFT Stamps; Centre Step Card - Cheery Lynn Designs
Other ECD Products: Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Green/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Gold/Silver Glitter Dots Peel Off Stickers; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Black Ink; Rusty Hinge Distress Ink; Walnut Stain Distress Ink; Peel Painted Distress Ink;


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful holiday card! I like those pine trees on either side.