Tuesday, October 18, 2016

HB2U


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another pop up card which used the Lots of Pops Pop Up die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I have been wanting to create this card for a year or so when I purchased the designer paper some time back. Finally I got it out of my head and onto card :)


To decorate my card I used an older stamp from Darcies Rubber Stamps ..... a cute bear in a race card. 

The checkered banner at the top of my card uses some of the chevron dies from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Chevron Background. I added the letters "H A P P Y". Underneath the banner I added a Birthday sentiment.

I added the road which is a die from MFT Stamps.

Along the bottom of the card I added the Alloy Wheels Border from Lucy's Stamps as is the Street Signs border on the top panel ... unfortunately this stamp company ceased business a number of years ago.




Here is a side view of the inside of my card, so you can see the pop up part of the card a little better.


For the front of the card I created two checkered flags and then created a "number plate" using a die/stamp set from MFT Stamps.

Stamps: Bear in Racing Car - Darcies Stamps; Alloy Wheels; Street Signs - Lucy's Stamps; Vanity License Plate - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Rev 'em Up Collection Checkered Flag DP - Adorn It
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Chevron Background; Alphabet 2 Lower Case - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Vanity License Plate; LLD Accent It Hit the Road - MFT Stamps; Wonderful Words Birthday - Papertrey Ink;
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Orange Ink; Foam Tape; Copics



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great card for a boy - perfect patterned papers. The stamp brought me back ... I loved Darcie's stamps.