Thursday, November 3, 2016

Jingle all the Way


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.  Being a brand new month it is time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is me!!!

The 2nd of November was Wobbly Wednesday, this day is to bring awareness to a condition called Nystagmus, a non-stop and uncontrolled movement of the eyes, symptomatic of problems with the visual system of the brain and body.

For our challenge this week, let's add something wobbly on our card ... it could be those fun wobbly eyes; action wobbles or some other form of movement on your card.



For my card this week I have been able to add to things that wobble on my card. Firstly I created a Circle Stepper card which could also be called a Wobble card as it rocks or wobbles from side to side.  I also added an action wobble to the snowman so that his backside wobbles as well. You can see my card in it's wobbly action on the video above.


Here is another view of my card taken at a different angle.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment which is an older one I have had in my stash. 

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:





Stamps: Bells Ring Set - Art Impressions; Instant Photo Holidays - Papertrey Ink; Jingle Bells - Holly Pond Hill
Paper: White; Red; Green; Classic Nine DP - Authentique
Dies: Circle Stepper Card - Tattered Lace; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles; Snowflakes - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Red/Gold Glitter Dots Peel Off Sticker
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics








8 comments:

Vicky Gould said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky Gould said...

OMG, Frances! This is beyond fun....giggles! Look at that snowman with his wobby butt! Love it!

Liz Williams said...

I love everything about this card: it's shape, it's colors, and that adorable snowman!

CASTOWNE said...

This card is just too much fun! Just bought my first "action wobbles" and can't to try them. You've given me a nudge in the right direction.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a super fun holiday card, Frances. Awesome design!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So darn cute, and oh so clever!!!

Lois said...

What a cute card, Frances! I wasn't able to watch your video though -- got a message saying it was private.

Karen Aicken said...

Sooooo cute! You really nailed that challenge.